Thursday, August 25, 2005


"Flowers Are Forever " - Short Film
Internet Premiere!






Ok - I know, I know the blinking lights are cheesy but I thought it was appropriate for this post. You see its the Internet premiere of my first attempt at filmaking. This was made back Boston in 1996. It hasn't seen the light of day since! (And for good reason) All we had to work with was a super 8mm camera. At the time my thinking was I didn't want to shoot around my dorm room. So, why not have some fun and try to re-create a silent picture. I also saw it was fitting to premiere "Flowers Are Forever" because just like vlogging, Silent films were the beginning of something great!

Find out more about Silent Films! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_films


Note* this vid Takes a little bit to load - Ragtime Music by "Scott Joplin"

No comments: